Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, March 31, 2008

the simians fail to deliver, but the museum itself did not...


O.K, the sold out simian mobile disco at the museum of natural history event on Friday march 28th was just alright. The best part of their whole set was when they finally played their hit song "I believe" in what seemed to be an orgasmic experience( I was dancing a lot, but some people in the crowd were just losing their minds). I have to say the best part for me was when my friend and I stumbled upon a special showing in the planetarium of "Signs of Life", where narrator Harrison Ford told us about how unique our solar system is, but is it really?, while we sat and looked up at an incredible show of space. I highly recommend any show in that planetarium simply because it's different and it might be something you haven't seen yet. If anything, this experience has inspired me to go back to the museum of natural history for a closer look.

http://www.amnh.org/rose/?src=e_p

No comments: