Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, March 28, 2008

weekend mode...



Hopefully everyone is getting ready for the weekend, cause guess what? bitches are tired and it's time to relax boo boo. I say keep an eye out for the weather and pick up a book like I am about to do. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao is what I am going to be reading next and I just cant wait. This book is good for people that are comic book geeks, people that are dominican, people that like funny fiction, people that like an underdog...so that covers a lot of people.
Let's get to it peeps, then we can dish.

1 comment:

Ricky said...

i am about 20 pages away from finishing this book...it is awesome! happy reading.