Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ashton does something right.


Ashton is HOT, there's no doubt about that. Just look at his sexy lips and hair and everything, but im sad to report that's all there is. His movies are always disapointing and he hasnt really wowed me with anything else. He should have been a model (which is how he started actually, for Calvin Klein) and never made the jump into Hollywood. Theres some new movie with him and Cameron Diaz that I keep seeing the trailer for, but I'm not even going to mention the name because this blog is only about fabulous shit and the only reason Ashton is even on here is because he looks good in this cover for Details magazine.
'Nuff said.

No comments: