Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

Celery BAN


I can't take it anymore. I am officially banning celery. This damn veggie is so disgusting! I hate when I'm eating something and all of a sudden I taste celery that was hidden away somewhere. It just ruins my dish completely. Makes me want to send it back and say, "can I please get this with no fucking celery? Thanks". If you like celery I don't wanna hear about it. YUCK!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Celery suppresses your appetite so if you ever want to loose weight eat celery before a meal. Try it with ranch dressing or even peanut butter!

Anonymous said...

yeah, it suppresses your appetite because it tastes so god damn nasty. thats why!