Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Fall is great eyecandy


I saw this movie last night at the Sunshine on Houston with Cristina. I was immediately charmed by the little girl who stars in the movie alongside Lee Pace. Her name is Catinca Untaru and she's from Romania. Visually, the movie was a treat. This is from Tarsem (the guy that did The Cell), so I knew that the eye candy would be on point. I have to say that as interesting as the story is, I feel they could have gone a little further with the story that Lee Pace is telling the little girl. Having that said, I still would watch the movie over just for the fact that I love that little girl so much...and Lee Pace is hot....and the visuals...OK, I guess I really liked this then. Lol


The Fall Trailer

No comments: