Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lucky to be alive


I was walking westbound on Houston Street with my friend Craig when all of a sudden a cab slams right into a car and the whole bumper of the car hit flies off. I was crossing the street when this hapenned and some of the pieces of the car hit touched my feet. Craig then notices that the person driving the cab is unconscious, maybe he had a heart-attack? So his foot was still on the accelerator and the car kept going and made a left, making its way into the opposite lane where traffic was going against him and hitting two more cars, HARD. I was so shocked and lucky that the cab made a left and not a right after hitting the first car, because it would have been a very different story that I would be telling or someone else would be telling right now.

No comments: