Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

August Restaurant NYC

August was really an orgasm in my mouth. Please do yourself a favor and go here sometime. Try the oven roasted whole orata (have them fillet it for you) and get ready to have an experience like never before. Personally I really enjoyed the lamb, but Luisa really lucked out with the orata. Next time I make my way out there that's what I'll be having. The waiter and staff were also very friendly. How can you go wrong with great service and great food and the occasional celebrity spotting (I saw Jake Gyllenhaal here one time)? The answer is you just need to get here as soon as you can.




No comments: