Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, July 28, 2008

Blockheads 3 dollar Margaritas


I was going to write about this on Friday, but I was too drunk from all the margaritas I had. LOL. Blockheads, on 50th Street between 8th and 9th Avenues is the perfect Summer spot. You can sit outside and chill with your 3 dollar drinks. It's so cheap here! The food is cheap, drinks are cheap. The only thing I warn is be ready to wait. Everyone and their mother knows about this place now and they all want a piece of the action. I don't know when this pic was taken, but it was must have been on a Sunday at like 6AM or something, because this place is never ever that empty.

No comments: