Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gisele in V Magazine



Gisele has a new cover and spread in V Magazine shot by Testino and oh my God. WTF!
Everything is shredded jeans, but she looks freaking HOT. I did see a poster of this on my way to work this morning and I kind of blushed. It was so early in the morning and there was Gisele, half naked and working it. In the article she keeps trying to convince us that modeling is just a job and she's not really a diva or anything and that she tries to do the best job possible so she wont let her team down. I'm not buying it. When you have this many people salivating over you, you have to know you are the fucking BOMB!

No comments: