Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, January 05, 2009

You have to listen to Empire of the Sun!



Empire of the Sun is made up of an Australian duo and I think I'm a little late on catching on to them, but late is better than nothing. This is an amazing 80's sound but with very new techno elements. I keep listenning to their song "Walking on a dream".
The video is a little weird and these guys are basically in costume, but at least they are not some generic manufactured product. They are 2 very musical guys bringing the style they like to the musical table. This is for sure on my top 10 at the moment. Hurry up and listen to it so you can tell me if you like it...

No comments: