Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, February 15, 2009

That shopaholic movie just stole my 12 bucks.


Seems like I have had incredibly bad judgement when it comes to the recent movie choices I have made. Just the other day I complained about the Hes just not that into you movie and sadly I am on here again reporting that Hollywood has tricked me yet again and this time with an even worse movie called Shopaholic. I almost walked out. I really did, but I got lazy and had nothing else to do anyway, so I stayed and watched in anguish. Who the hell is this movie made for? Hes just not that into you was made for crazy neurotic women, but at least it was made for women. This movie was made for 7 year old girls or something. It was sad. Maybe I need other people to go tell me what to watch because clearly I have put way too much credibility on these so called trailers.
DO NOT LET THE TRAILERS DECEIVE YOU PEOPLE! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

oh, and that Isla Fisher is no Amy Adams. and wont ever be. ever.

No comments: