Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Almond creme cake from wholefoods is like sex

I'm going to admit, probably more than 50 percent of the stuff I post on here is about food. I don't know how I'm not 500 pounds, but I guarantee you that I am a fat person inside. I went to Whole Foods to get some quick groceries and ended up buying a God Damn almond cream cake. AN ENTIRE CAKE. It was only 10 bucks, so I didn't feel too guilty about it. I took it home like a stolen baby and I quickly put it in the fridge. After a couple of hours I whipped it out and went to claim my prize. No plates or anything, just me, a spoon, and the cake which was still in the box. I was too excited to take it out. I ate half of it and let me tell you, that is NOT the last time I buy that for myself. It was so smooth, and heavenly, and it had some really good amaretto flavoring and like a million almonds on it. Tonight it's going to be round 2 and I can't wait.




No comments: