Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Zac is looking tasty


I don't think I will ever want to see any movie Zac is in. Right now he's just not doing it for me in that sense, but damn does he look tasty. I'm only officially posting this because hes wearing Ralph Lauren and look at those A.P.C jeans! They are the ones I own and brag about so much. Zac just looks, well, delicious. lol. I can't get over it. But no movies please, just pictures.

1 comment:

Emily said...

um...why have i watched both high school musical and high school musical two? and unfortunately, if i can get someone to drink a bottle of wine and watch high school musical three out on dvd i will. so...???