Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

California has some gay issues

I am very uninterested in the whole Miss California debacle and how she is anti-gay marriage. Don't get me wrong, I do care about gay marriage, but I have a feeling that Mr. Perez Hilton had his own agenda when he asked that very charged question. For me, it's getting more interesting now. Miss California took some very racy pictures some time ago and they just surfaced. Nipple showing and butt is sticking out! Donald Trump decided that this was not enough to take away her crown. I'm sure that upset some of the other people on the pageants committee. Then Miss California announced that she'll be launching a campaign opposing gay marriage with the National Organization for Marriage. Shanna Moakler (who is a former Miss U.S.A and is on the committee) had enough with this mess. Shanna is very outspoken about supporting gay rights and even shot a print ad April 28 slamming Proposition 8, the initiative that bans gay marriage in California. So the drama is that the day after we all find out that Miss California will keep her crown Shanna quits her duties in the pageant committee and states that she does not believe in the pageant anymore and she wants to set an example for her children.

WOW.
Did you get enough yet?
I did. AND how come every year right around the time the Miss U.S.A pageant is about to go down some drama happens? huh?


No comments: