Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

Porchetta is ORGASMIC!


Finally made my way over to Porchetta after walking past it last week and thinking, "I need to eat some of that yummy pork". I got the pork sandwich and some potatoes that come with some pork crunchy bits on it. I wont even try to describe the joy my mouth felt when I ate that sandwich. IT WAS ON ANOTHER LEVEL. It was a "don't speak or look at me and don't even breathe right now because I don't want you disturbing my moment with this sandwich" kinda moment. IT WAS LIKE SEX! There, I said it. It was like sex, but better because I know I can go back there and relieve the moment. oh. I almost needed a cigarette afterwards. Cristina and I will never be the same again.

PORCHETTA
110 E. 7th St., New York, NY 10009 nr. First Ave.
212-777-2151

No comments: