Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Star Trek was on another level!


J.J Abrams did such a good job on the new Star Trek that I almost went to watch it again this weekend...then I remembered that a movie ticket is 12 dollars. The movie was great because it could attract a lot of different people. Sci fi fans, action fans, star trek fans, and so on. The cast was full of Easter eggs too. We saw Winona Ryder play Spock's mom, we saw the original Spock come back as well. I don't want to give any of the story away, but I want to say that the writers really came through with something that was solid. It was so good that I find it impossible to not continue. There is most likely going to be a part 2 and if they keep the same writers it could be amazing. I highly recommend for you to go see this and if you can just sit there after the credits and wait for the movie to start again. Believe me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i watched this movie and it was sooo goodd!!! and im not the type to watch movies like this so that tells you something..oh and yes they are makjng a sequel.