Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The king of pop is dead!


I am so beside myself. I knew Michael Jackson had to die someday, but not at 50 years old! It was reported that a 911 call was made from his home because Michael was not breathing. The cause of his death is now believed to be a heart attack. This is such a sad day. This blog has turned into a cemetery today. No matter what, Michael's spirit and music will live on FOREVER!

I got off the train to come home and people here in Washington Heights are playing his music on blast, dancing, and celebrating someone who was always there at our parties, making us dance. 
Rest in peace King of Pop...

3 comments:

jean said...

Hey I saw you in NYMag and took up your sugesstion to take a look at your blog for a picture of you and your friend in front of a MJ picture.Thanks for sharing it.I am devasted by the sad news since I first heard it at about 1am French time.Should I feel guilty about crying for him? NO!!!Michael was a part of my ENTIRE life.I will dearly miss him and will cherish the musical history he's left behind.We've lost the biggest Pop star in human history.
Bless you Ru!

Anonymous said...

Michael was a unique individual and a talented but troubled performer. That's a great picture you've posted, it captures that "essence" of Michael and typical fans. I've linked back to you from my blog. Thanks for sharing.

Ruddy Harootian said...

Jean, I cried a little too. But i think it's really going to hit me when they start interviewing the family and liz taylor. Dave, what is ur blog? post the link!
:-)