Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter madness is upon us!!!


Tonight at 12:16AM I will be watching Harry Potter and the half blood prince. I have been waiting for this movie way too long because WB decided to postpone the release date thinking the movie would make more money in the Summer. Not only am I salivating, but the trailer looks like it has some crazy eye candy. I am such a sucker for special effects. I will update this post with my review of the movie tomorrow (and if I see any crazy people wearing wizard stuff at the theater I will take pics and post them for you guys too)...
**Update 7/15/2009
The movie was great (as expected), but the fans where what was making me laugh like crazy. People were so excited that they where clapping when they put the movie trivia on the screen. The freaking movie trivia! Insane.

No comments: