Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Shakira is a beast about it

Here we go again. Shakira trying to become a household name for the English market. I really like her, but to be honest I think she sold out big time. If you know Shakira from her past life you would know that she was more Alanis Morissette than anything else, now she's trying to be a bilingual Beyonce and I'm not sure I am feeling it. Maybe she will have a fly video and change my mind. By the way, in this song she is promoting, "She Wolf", she actually howls like a wolf.
I laughed for about 3 minutes with that one. I do like the disco sounds, but still.
You should go listen to : "Estoy Aqui", "Ojos Asi", and "Que me quedes tu", if you want some good stuff...

No comments: