Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Go home hollister!

(Picture provided by curbed.com)

Have you ever been in a store and found so many things wrong with it that you just had to walk out in disgust? Hollister, I am talking to you!

*Shirtless "help staff" who know almost nothing about the product they are "selling"?
*Almost no light to see any of the product or where you are going for that matter.
*Loud music so that my friend can't even hear me complain about how much I hate the store, which only makes me more aggravated.
The Hell HOLL!


1 comment:

:el fano: said...

HA!! I saw this [flag/sign} the other day when I was walking thru Soho to a meeting!... [it made me smile] ... i already miss the DKNY {infamous} NY logo ... now its just the holister logo.. and it makes me sad to see that wall.. :[ s i g h ... oh well. xo xo :el fano: