Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Grace Jones is a maneater

I am going to be honest about Grace Jones: I do not like her music at all, BUT she is incredible in some of her films and has a style all her own. She makes the outfits (as weird as they might be) work in her favor and it all comes together into this fierce power fashion demon who will eat any man that gets in her way. I found this old James Bond poster thanks to El Fano's blog and had to post it here. Fabulous!

2 comments:

jean said...

She's actually very good in that Bond film.You don't like her music at all? Give 'Slave To The Rythm'a second listen!

:el fano: said...

awhhhhh Thank you for the shout out "Fab RU"!!!!! =) its ok if you don't like her music.. [not a lot of people are fans] but just her as a "being" is fascinating and fantastic on so many levels!!!!!!! there really is no one quite like her at all! Glad you enjoyed that poster [IT IS AMAZING!] and I sooo need to have it hanging on my walls! =) xo xo :el fano: