Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, September 14, 2009

kanye west is a piece of poo.

I am sure that by now you all know of how the piece of poo kanye west crapped all over Taylor Swift's moment last night at the MTV awards when he grabbed the mic out of her hand while she was doing her speech to say that beyonce's video should have won. The only reason I am posting anything about this is because I want everyone that tunes in here to know that here at the Fabulous Ru Blog we do not endorse people who are poo and we are on a 100% kanye ban. It is so NOT fabulous to be an asshole ALL THE TIME.
Kanye west, I am deleting all your music from my computer and life.

3 comments:

Gilded Gypsies Vintage est. 1977 said...

u would really delete all his music? thats alot of deletin' lol...that's beyonce and jayz and anyone he ever produced!

jean said...

Hahaha this has been all over the net! The douchebag has even made 3 public apologies so far.
Kayne needs to change his month old diapers,shut the eff up and GROW UP! GO AWAY too and take Speidi and Chris Brown with him.
Having said that he's probably done a favour to boost Taylor's album sales!

The Fabulous Ru said...

Well, I am going to delete all of the music I have with his voice on it. I am still going to keep some of the instrumentals and im keeping stuff he produced. I mean, I like his music, so it will be hard, BUT I can't stand him anymore.