Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, September 11, 2009

Who is Rihanna trying to be?


I'm not going to lie. I kind of like this outfit, BUT I am still trying to figure out what or who she is trying to be with these outfits. It's not clear to me at the moment. Also, she needs a new single or something because it's not cute to walk around all the time like it's Halloween with no new music to go with it.

2 comments:

Honey T said...

she is trying to be a less interesting Grace Jones.

Gilded Gypsies Vintage est. 1977 said...

lol...yeah she needs some new songs...i was just thinking that yesterday! fashion is only going to distract the general public but for so long