Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, October 29, 2009

More crepes pop up in soho


Crepes are popping up everywhere. The latest is La Crepe Parisienne on Spring and Lafayette. Its a month old and the place seemed to be jammed packed. When I asked someone that lives in the area to comment they said "It's overpriced. I mean, it's just a crepe!". As much as I want to agree, there is a reason why all those people are in that shop. Yes, crepes are easy to make, but people would dish out the cash if they felt that they were getting something here that they can't find somewhere else. I say more crepes anywhere is a good thing. I'll be happy when they are in every corner in NYC, right next to the hot dog carts.

No comments: