Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Towleroad brings you the gay news...

(Picture above by Brendan Smialowski)
It is a shame that I went on 2 major news websites (CNN and Yahoo) and was not able to find an article about the important National Equality March going on this weekend. It is a historic event headed by gay rights leaders and supported by all who want a change in this nation. It is also a shame that I found more information on facebook and a gay blog website called Towleroad. Why is the main headline on CNN.com about a stupid E-reader? This is why people are so uninformed and I commend people for making sure their friends know about whats going on, even if it is on facebook and blogs.

Follow Towleroad for all your gay news...

No comments: