Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Save your money on 2012

I was not expecting the best acting on a movie like 2012, but I was at least hoping that it would compensate with amazing special effects. There were a few scenes where watching famous monuments getting blown up were very exciting, but aside from that the movie was extremely disappointing. In movies with this type of plot line (like the world coming to an end) you have to rely on the smaller plot lines to drive the movie. The role that the characters play and their story becomes what you look for as a connection. This movie fails in all angles. The plot line is not explained in the best way, the sub plots of the main characters is laughable, and the special effects were very mediocre. Save your money. This is more like an iTunes rental if a rental at all.

2 comments:

jean said...

I saw it for free on the You-Know-What-Nudge-Nudge-Wink-Wink...personally I was impressed by some of special effects but the plot like you said kinda fails.The dog was my favourite character in the movie.There's already talk of a sequel!LOL!
Btw I just read the disgusting news that Good Morning America booked woman beater FELON Chris Brown after cancelling Adam Lambert who IS NOT a felon.GMA said Brown wold help boost the ratings which is laffable and questionable.
Gay activists and feminists are outraged that Brown,a convicted felon,gets the red carpet treatament while Glambert got banned when he hadn't commited any crime.Double standards once again.Things will never change will they...
I wasn't a fan of Glambert before but I AM NOW!

Ruddy said...

yeah, 2012 was just a hot mess.
and about Adam Lambert...let's just say I agree with him 100 percent, but i am not at all shocked. You know how the music industry is and the rules do not apply to everyone. I wont be blogging about this because there's going to be major coverage of this cat fight all over, but I hope he gets people to see his side. Its a shame that in 2010 things are so backwards.