Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Broken Embraces (Los abrazos rotos) is a must see!



I can't stress this enough; you MUST see this film at some point this year. The cast is simply amazing. The way the story is developed and the way these actors take ownership of the emotions they have to portray is something you have to see to believe. I have to admit, if you speak Spanish you get more out of the movie. Subtitles are extremely distracting and I'm not so sure the movie experience would be the same if you had to read them the entire time. The movie is also beautifully shot. All of the scenes have great composition and are full of rich color.


Pedro Almodovar is no doubt Oscar bound.

No comments: