Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The fabulous bride



Congratulations Caitlin! When my co-worker got married I knew that she was going to be a gorgeous bride, but I had no idea that it was going to be on some celebrity wedding status. I saw the pictures and I almost fell backwards. I don't think I have seen such a beautiful bride EVER! The hair, the amazing bouquet of flowers, and that incredibly form fitting dress where all part of the dazzle. My favorite picture is the one where the happy couple walks down the isle. It just looks so...FABULOUS!

Hair: Vanessa Fernandez from Butterfly Salon
Make up: Francesca Roman from Butterfly Salon
Dress: Matthew Christopher

No comments: