Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Madonna goes VaVaVoom




Hair vavavoom: check
Cosmic cleavage: check
Some type of food (in this case pasta) in the picture: check
Religious cross necklace: check
Photography by Steven Klein: check
The only thing that Madonna is missing in this new ad for the spring 2010 Dolce & Gabbana line is her hubby Jesus. What do you think? Do you like Madonna's new look?

2 comments:

Honey T said...

I think the black & white photography help her to look LESS old n' brittle- so I guess she looks aight.;P

Ruddy said...

haha. I am so interested in seeing how she will try to evolve now that she is getting older. I bet in 10 years she is going to be on some karl lagarfeld tip.