Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Robin finally gives us SEX THERAPY

Robin Thicke's new album Sex Therapy is all you need for a night of action. Put this on and whoever you want to get down with will all of a sudden take off all their clothes and pull you really close. OK, maybe it won't be that easy, but at least musically, the vibe will be right. I am loving Robin finally taking his voice to the type of music that will showcase his smooth silky falsetto sound. This is what I have wanted from him and now he is giving it to you with a bunch of sex. lol. Make sure you download "Sex Therapy", "Make U Love Me", and my absolute favorite "It's in the Mornin'" featuring Snoop Dog.
PS> I just posted the picture below because I thought Jay Z had the funniest expression.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.