Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

Sade is a "Soldier of Love"

Sade has finally returned with a tune that is going to chill you out! I grew up on Sade and my dad would always play her when I was little. I was 7 years old and knew the words to "Smooth Operator"! Lol. This song has a strong military beat, hence the title, but it still manages to be mellow and not aggressive. I guess soldiers of love need to be more in tune with their wine rather than their guns. Do yourself a favor and go download this.

1 comment:

jean said...

I love Sade too but I think I'll need to play this a few more times to get into the groove of it.
My fav tune of Sade is Kiss of Life.