Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Billy's bakery could turn into an obsession


Last week at work it was some one's birthday and her team surprised her with a carrot cake from Billy's bakery. To say that I was impressed is an understatement. I literally wanted to press my face in the cake and go crazy. I was so amazed that I dragged Manny to the bakery this weekend in search of another sugary confection. At first I was sure I wanted to try the carrot cake again and lose myself in it's luscious goodness, but the more I thought about it the more I felt I should try something new. We got a mini cheesecake with blueberries on top and a big ol' slice of red velvet. We took our treats home and ate them with an amazing cup of tea.

After all is said and done I recommend the carrot cake. It's better than anything else I have had from them (including cupcakes i got there in the Summer). Just go, get it, and schedule your next visit because it will probably be soon.

Billy's bakery
184 9th Avenue Between 21st and 22nd Street
Phone: 212-647-9956

and the other location in Tribeca
75 Franklin Street Between Broadway and Church Street
Phone: 212-647-9958

3 comments:

KeithSeekwhence said...

Billy's over magnolia's anyday of the year!!

Joanne said...

I think I will give this place a try, Ruddy! It's not too far from my office and I loooove carrot cake! :-)

Ruddy said...

Joanne! have you had their carrot cake? If not we need to make a date so that you can get some. It's like a slice of orgasmic bliss. lol