Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, January 04, 2010

Grimaldi's lives up to the hype


At first I was a little skeptical on going to try the pizza at Grimaldi's. It must have been about 10 degrees outside and when we got to the restaurant there was a long line of people trying to get in. I started getting worried, I was cold, can we make it or should we try somewhere new? Let's just say that when I put that piece of pizza in my mouth I forgot all about my worries and all about the line. Nothing else mattered. Just the pizza. Then, we tried the Cannoli's and that's when I decided I have to go back to this place. It was the best Cannoli i have ever had...in my life! Make sure you try the plain pizza in it's natural form (no toppings!). They also sell wine, so you can walk out of there full and tipsy. Amazing.



Grimaldi's
19 Old Fulton St Brooklyn, NY 11201
(718) 858-4300
www.grimaldis.com

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yes, it is worth the wait which I think you have to expect no matter what time you arrive.