Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Stay warm with vanilla green tea


It's about to get really cold...again. What better way to warm up at home than to get some amazing Vanilla green tea from Tea & Sympathy in the West Village? This cute little British spot has a warm place in my heart. Anytime I want to feel like I'm in London I go here for brunch and get some bangers and mash. LOVE IT! The restaurant has it's own store next door where they sell not only tea by the pound, but also British candies and treats. Head over for a most gratifying experience and make sure you get that tea!
108 Greenwich Ave(between 12th St & Jane St)
New York, NY 10011
(212) 807-8329

No comments: