Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Angel Corella brings ballet to City Center

Last night I went out to catch Angel Corella in a very interesting ballet. It was all luke warm, but then Angel and his sister stepped out and did a dance with a very Spanish/Flamenco vibe and it gave my friend and I goosebumps! It was the best thing they could have done and on it's own was worth the 20 bucks I paid to get in. His power and precision combined with her grace and elegance was something to remember. The other thing to remember was the out of control tranny with a bad weave that was trying to get better seats. People could not take their eyes off her! lol.

The amazing photograph above is by Ruven Afanador.

Mar 17 – 20, 2010
$25, $60, $75

No comments: