Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Au Revoir Zucco

One of my favorite NYC restaurants is mourning the death of it's owner this week. I love going to Zucco and sitting by the chefs so I can peek at how they make all the yummy food. Zucco would be there sometimes and I would ask him about random polaroids he has all over the tiny restaurant. He was always very friendly and I'm glad he knew how much I loved his food, because I would always tell him. I need to go back and stuff my face in memoriam. It's the only way I can pay tribute to this amazing establishment.

Zucco: Le French Diner
188 Orchard StreetNew York, NY 10079
(212) 677-5200

No comments: