Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Vegetarian Dim Sum House is yummy





I have recently been trying to become more active in my health, but obviously I love to eat and I don't want to give up all the amazing flavor I get from food. As time goes by and I try new things I am discovering that being a vegetarian is not what people think at all. I have not completely crossed over, but I feel that these days I eat more veggie friendly dishes than not. Vegetarian Dim Sum House is a great place to take someone who is new to the veggie world. It's a great showcase on how flavor does not have to be lost by going a more healthy route. This is hands down one of my new favorite places.


The menu at this little spot is not only for dim sum, but that is what I've tried so far, so I'll write about what I know. Get the delicious Chinese broccoli to start. The garlic infused in the broccoli has a great flavor and the crunch factor is to die for. Try the rice flour rolls and the amazing spring rolls. The mashed taro treasure boxes are crowd pleasers and the turnip cakes were a delicious surprise that I could not get over. I can't wait to go back.


Vegetarian Dim Sum House
24 Pell St
New York, NY 10079
(212) 577-7176

No comments: