Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blue Ribbon Bakery is a MUST!


I brunched at Blue Ribbon Bakery last weekend in celebration of a friends birthday. I have never been to a restaurant that had its own legitimate bakery on the premises. The smell of all the delicious and freshly baked bread was enough to make me want to go into a full carb attack. And I did. As we waited for our food (I got the amazing steak sandwich, which was cooked to perfection) we got some baskets of this now legendary bread. I could not eat fast enough! I was mad that other people were there at one point because I wanted it all for myself. The waiting staff was also incredibly friendly and made us feel like we owned the place. I recommend you go with a big group of friends and reserve the private table downstairs by the bakery. It will change your life.


35 Downing St(between Bedford St & Varick St)
New York, NY 10014
(212) 337-0404

No comments: