Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Mexican Sangria time!


My official Summer drink is going to be Margaritas this year. I know this already because I have been really getting into tequila lately, but why not share the love and try new things? I saw Mexican Sangria on the Design Sponge blog. Looks like a delicious brakes from my upcoming margaritas...

Ingredients:
1 bottle of red wine (we prefer to use Sarloos and Sons red)
1 cup of tequila (we prefer to use 1800 Silver)
1/2 a cup of orange juice (living in such an organic environment we only drink organic orange juice from New Frontiers in Solvang, CA)
1/2 a cup of brown organic sugar
1/4 cup of fresh squeezed organic lime juice
1 sliced organic red apple (and other fruit if you desire – raspberries, watermelon, oranges, mangos, etc)

Mixology:
In a pitcher mix ingredients in this specific order. Add ice to chill. The longer it sits in the pitcher the more flavorful it will be. Using a little lime juice, give the glasses a nice brown-sugar rim and then serve and enjoy!

No comments: