Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Notorious Limelight is now a marketplace


The infamous Limelight in NYC is the stuff legends are made of. Anyone who knows anything about New York knows that for a loooong time this was the place you went if you wanted to party with the cool people. Drugs, hot gay guys, strippers, hot stripper girls that made out with gay guys, freaks, and everything in between was all there. The once celebrity filled mega club is now being converted into a marketplace. Instead of someone dancing in a cage, you can now expect to find someone trying to sell you something. Hmmm. My dad (who used to be a bartender at this venue in the early 90's) is going to FREAK out when he hears this. it's going to be the highlight of my day.


1 comment:

Honey T said...

I went on Friday to check this out. I mean if I were in France...and it was bigger and I wasn't surrounded by tourists and small dogs...it would be AWESOME. Thought it was 'meh' though.