Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Snikiddy baked fries are irresistible


It's hard to find good snacks hat are healthy and sinfully good. Fruit is always great, chocolate covered pretzels are on the top of my list, but now I have to add one more. Snikiddy's baked fries (cheddar cheese)! I tried them when some guy was giving out free samples at Whole Foods. After I put one in my mouth my next move was to pick up a bag. I ate the whole bag in maybe 10 minutes. I was supposed to save some for my co-workers, but I couldn't. Today I bought another bag and I'm not sharing. These are all mine! haha.

These are gluten free, baked, have NO preservatives, NO corn syrup, and have 50% less fat than the normal potato chip. Enjoy and make sure you buy a whole bag just for you. You will not be sharing this.

No comments: