Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gods behaving badly


Some bitch stole my idea! I had talked to my friend about a couple of different ideas I had for writting a book. One of the ideas was how The ancient Greek Gods are reincarnated into the present and this is their last chance to convince humanity that they exist. Well, some bitch wrote a book about how the ancient Greek Gods are out and about in England somewhere and they all have odd jobs, like Aphrodite is a prostitute and Artemis is a mailman or something. I am so pissed. Now I need a new idea. GRRRRR! BUT, now I'm going to have to buy this book. sounds funny actually, even if she did steal my idea. Its called Gods behaving badly by Marie Phillips. I'm already almost done with the book I just bought 3 days ago, so Ill buy this one at some point this week.

No comments: