Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lance is a total slut.


Lance turned out to be a little slut! I feel like every 2 weeks he's with some new guy. They are almost always better looking than him too. That's not fair. So because he's famous he gets to have some top grade ass when he should be having sex with cross eyed boys? Cuase if you look into Lance's eyes you can see he almost came out a little slow, but some miracle saved him when he was in his mothers womb. Like, she probably ate a lot of fruit and saved him. I'm running on and on, but my point is that Lance should not be having this much sex. Its an imbalance in the universe.

No comments: