Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Central Park Roller Disco


I made my way to Central Park yesterday to relax and have some time to read my book The Easy Way Out (which is very very good). I met up with Xtina in some random part of the park she found and I could not believe my ears. The Central Park Roller Disco was on and popping with some great music. DJ Julio (thats who they kept mentioning) is apparently an awesome DJ and at some point I wished he would DJ my upcoming birthday party. The scene was like something out of a movie. Sitting there in the park reading my book, I noticed all these different people coming together...it was so New York. I sat there for a minute just looking around at everyone trying to take it all in. Trying to think of anything else that would be as cinematic as what I was witnessing. I couldn't, so I went back to my book with a smile. 

No comments: