Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Easy Way Out by Stephen McCauley


I just read this book and it took me back to the days of Armistead Maupin. The way Stephen writes is very personal and you almost immediately feel that you are very vividly experiencing something with substance. The Easy Way Out deals with the  very personal issue of control, who has it, how do we use it, who is trying to control us, how can we control other people, but in the end its really about being true to yourself. This book made me see a lot of things about my own life, like what it could have become if I had been doing what people told me to do without questioning. Its a breath of fresh air to get affirmation from a book that is telling me that I should be doing exactly what I'm doing. Thanks for recommending this Cyril.

No comments: