Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

Gay Pride NYC 2008





I was out strong at the parade and luckily I bumped into 2 amazing Dominican ladies who had a Dominican flag. I asked them where I could find one, but when they found out I was going to be in the parade the just handed it over so i could represent! It was so cool to wave that flag around. The Google double decker bus was great and even though it poured while we were on it (hence the look of emptiness in some of the shots). I stayed my place and danced the whole time. I was wet, hyper, and loving every second of it. Jeanne, Craig, Susan, and I tore it up! if I ever do the parade again it will have to be on a float. It's so much more fun that way.

No comments: