Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

Speaking of Gay...Lindsay is proud too


At first I thought this was just a rumor, but as the days go by I am more and more convinced that this shit is true. Look how cute and happy they look holding hands. Normal girlfriends do not hold hands so much. If this is true then it is obviously helping wild child Lindsay keep it together. On a side note I just found out that Lohan's song "Bossy" was never meant to be a single. Its a "promotional" song. The real single is called Playground and it was produced by Pharrell Williams. So unfortunately there will be no Video for Bossy. Lindsay Lohan's CD comes out in September.

No comments: