Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thor Hotel has nice brunch



The cat is out of the bag. The Hotel on Rivington, AKA Thor, has a pretty cute brunch going on and comes with coffee and 2 drinks of your choice. They have some good eats on there (even though the burger is off the menu as of last weekend). Its a nice open area when you sit, so there's lots of light and the staff is usually very attentive (except last week when Mr. gay guy was our waiter instead of super friendly and lovable Ms. pregnant waitress named Margot). It's a good place to start your day.
By the way, on New years eve I randomly went in here with Cristina to check out the party. It was pretty easy to get in. We went upstairs and found a grove in a conference room where salt N peppa was playing. I proceeded to hump the table and dance, and that's when security came in and told me about myself. ha ha. I laughed so hard because all I kept thinking was how this guy is gonna go home and to his friends and say, "yeah, today I caught some guy humping the table. Just another day in my crazy ass job!".


No comments: