Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Paradiso, La casa del tiramisu



Avenue B is popping off with all kinds of cute places to go eat. To be honest, the entire east village is. The other day I went back to Royale (11th street and Avenue C) for another awesome burger. After that my friends and I bumped into the cutest little cafe on the planet. Maybe in the universe. Paradiso, La casa del tiramisu had us giggling, savoring, and wanting to come back as soon as we had a free chance. Alessandra, the owner, was there to help us and offer us about 5 kinds of tiramisu. There's also all types of other treats and great coffee. I'm going back this weekend to practice my Italian again.

105 Avenue B
Between 6th and 7th Street
212-777-0234

Ciao!

3 comments:

Alberto Veronese said...

great place! ciao.

Alberto Veronese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolina Campos Stapleton said...

YES!! I agree! This is the cutest cafe around!! The Tiramissu has to the best one in NYC! The energy of the place couldn't be nicer! The sandwiches are also great options!! Finally a sweet place to hang out!! and it's Wireless FREE!