Spreading FABULOUS to the masses...

Contact Me!

Have a question, comment, or idea you want to run by me?
Hurry up and email me already.
ruddy83@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The TV died because there is no more Drag Race




I have a hole in my heart and it's causing me to want to throw my TV out the window.
My favorite show is already over and I have nothing to watch. NOTHING! TV sucks right now.
The infamous Drag Race finale was on Monday and it was a surprise shocker win for CAMAROOOON! To be honest i really thought that Nina Flowers was going to win, but I think Bebe is also a great performer and she brings all types of glamour to the table. I'm hoping next season is more then just 8 episodes and I think it will be because everyone is talking about this show. The buzz is strong and RuPaul is back on the map. Here are a list of things currently in my vocabulary thanks to this show:

1. CAMAROOOOON!

2. Loca (at the beginning or end of any sentence)

3. The time has come for you to__________for your life (in the blank insert whatever activity you are doing at the moment)

4. Save yourself, from ELIMINATION...

5. EXTRAVAGANZA POWER!

2 comments:

Gilded Gypsies Vintage est. 1977 said...

LOVE IT! LOL

Unknown said...

ok.....im still mad....lets not even speak about this for a month..okay LOCA!!